New cover art for my latest Sketchbook which I plan to sell at CTN. I realize that printing takes time, so these past few days I've been rushing to design it. Every time I make a new one of these it's always in a rush, so I never really spend time experimenting. I just try to polish my previous ideas and hope they'll hold up. I just spent these past few days agonizing over the layout and despairing over my lack of artistic improvement since last year, but its done and the proof is ordered. I may hate what I do the second I finish it, but once its finished I can at least move on to something else. Speaking of which, time for new business cards!