April 23, 2012

Rob Paulsen is the Man

I just found out about Rob Paulsen's podcast "Talkin' Toons."  He's been doing it for a while now, but I just discovered it through Twitter and I'm devouring episode after episode.  For those who don't know, Rob Paulsen is one of the best voice actors in the business, with a career spanning thirty some years.  I've always loved his voice, even as a kid before I began reading credits, so now to hear his insight and stories and incredible guests is such a joy.  Definitely give his podcast a listen!  Sometimes he goes into Yakko's voice and I swoon a little.  Once a fangirl, always a fangirl I suppose.

1 comment:

Acme Girl said...

I know how you feel. I get giddy like a school girl hearing Yakko and Wakko together on the same podcast when Jess Harnell appeared on episode 23 of the podcast. It's like an "Animaniacs" mini reunion! ...kind of.