November 27, 2007

Trix In SPAAAAAAACE!

One of the last things I worked on while still employed full-time at Primal Screen was a pitch for a General Mills job. Actually, it was a pitch for two executives who pitched to Saatchi & Saatchi who then pitched to General Mills, but there was a job at the end of that corporate rainbow. The idea was "Trix In Space!" and I was just itching to animate the Trix Rabbit again. To make a long and boring story short, we didn't get the job, and thats a wound that still smarts. I keep wondering..."if only my designs were snappier!" ...but What Ifs, Perhapses, and Quizases can only take you so far. And besidees, I kinda like of the drawings I submitted. The execs eventually asked for a "Kim Possible" look, which is cool, but I wished I could have explored the other ideas too. I've compiled my favorites here:


No comments: