February 08, 2009

Go See Coraline


Seriously. I just got back. I was expecting a lot from this movie and I wasn't disappointed. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie that left me this satisfied- wholly and incontrovertibly. I feel like I've just eaten a huge Italian dinner- I don't want to talk or think about what I've just experienced. I just want to pat my belly and gloat over the perfect pleasure of it.

I've stated before how much I love fairy tales- REAL fairy tales. Coraline is dark, delicious, creepy, irresistable fun. Congratulations to everyone involved on the film: you should all be damn proud of yourselves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great art!

Joanna Davidovich said...

thank you!

MB Thomas said...

The tagline at the bottom should be "Go see Coraline, It will leave you in stitches!"