January 03, 2013

Monkey Rag Checkpoint

All December I told myself that if I could get to inking Scene 24 in Monkey Rag before New Year's Eve, then I would be in a good place.  It would be inevitable that I would hate myself no matter what at this point, but if I could only make it to Scene 24 I would hate myself slightly less.  Well, I put off cookie-baking and vacuuming and some elements of proper grooming, so that on December 31st I not only made it to Scene 24, but I finished it.  That puts Monkey Rag at less than :50 seconds left to ink, and since this is all the most recent animation, there are minimal time-consuming animation revisions that need to be done.  I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  But now, time to sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love monkey rag, I wanna T-Shirt