August 23, 2013

Monkey Rag Teaser Trailer and Website!


So "Monkey Rag" has started to make it into some film festivals, and some festivals ask for trailers to use in promotions.  I was at a loss for how to go about making a trailer for a three-and-half-minutes cartoon, but still managed to come up with several really bad ideas.  While I was fiddling, Nate "Technomancer" Foster developed this incredibly cool look, and stayed up until 5am tonight (to-morning?) getting the trailer ready for a deadline.  And not just that, but he found a platform for me to maker the website for Monkey Rag too!  I didn't expect to have all this material so early, even before the final film is technically completed and fixed.  I think this will be the first night in a long time where I can rest easy.  ...Wait- what time is it?  Tomorrow night then.

No comments: