July 12, 2012

Going to Dragon*Con

Just got word that I was accepted to Dragon*Con as an attending professional.  That sounds fancy, huh!  I'm not sure exactly all that title entails, but I know two things for sure: 1) I'm getting a free badge, and 2) I won't have a table.  One kind of eases the disappointment of the other.  But I'm overall happy! If I get really in the spirit, I might even dress up for the first time ever.  Any suggestions for easy cosplay that a lazy brunette with a bob could make in a few weeks?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats!

Lazy brunette with a bob huh?... got a 'little blue dress'? Go as Betty Rubble from the Flintstones! Even if you don't have the dress, it's not like it's hard to make ;)

Or if you have a little black dress, go as Betty Boop instead. Easypeasy! ;D

Joanna Davidovich said...

Hrm! Both good ideas! Thanks!

Jan Foster said...

There is always the Hawaiian dress!