July 23, 2012

The New My Little Pony

Dear Princess Celestia...
As a kid, I had a few My Little Pony toys, but I never liked the show much.  It was girly to the extreme- just a big pink, sparkly bore.  And then the new show came out, and I rolled my eyes at the very idea.  But the rabid appreciation by everypony for the new show so baffled me that one day I just sat down and watched bunch of episodes, prepared the roll my eyes out of my head.  But I was pleasantly surprised!  This week, I've learned not to judge a show until I've given it a chance.  Otherwise, I might miss out on a lot of fun.  Whee! 



3 comments:

Lucenza said...

AHHAHAHAHAH!!
Amazing!

Acme Girl said...

Allow me to be the first to say this in case bronies don't read this blog: "Welcome to the herd!"

Anonymous said...

get out DX